Thank you for your interest in purchasing one of my photographs. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Prints are available in a variety of sizes, print surfaces, mats and frames. Once you find a photo from one of my galleries, click on it to enlarge the photo. Next, click on VISIT SHOP. From here you can decide on a small print (8x10 or 8x12), medium or large print (11x14, 12x18 or 16x20), or Home Decor (canvas, or metal). All Home Decor prints are ready for hanging without the addition of mats or frames.
Let's say you'd like to order a 12"x18" print, framed:
1. Click on the photo and then Visit Shop
2. Select medium/large print and then select 12"x18"
3. Choose paper type: E-Surface (most popular), metallic or black and white
4. Apply color correction: not necessary
5. Add Lustre coating (recommended)
6. This next section covers the backing boards and frames. If you're going to frame the photo you will need a backing board or foam core (recommended for 16x20 prints). Next, select a frame (note that you can try each frame, which will display the photo in that frame, until you find the best match).
7. After choosing the frame, you can add a white or back mat, or none (recommend you try each one with the frame to pick the best match)
8. Lastly, you will need to add glass (clear or non-glare). This is a personal choice, but I happen to like the non-glare, as it eliminates reflections. Keep in mind that non-glare glass will soften the image slightly, so if you're looking for the sharpest image, stick with clear glass.
Ordering direct from the Photographer or League of NH Craftsmen Stores
Any of my photos can be ordered directly from me and some of my work is now available for purchase through the Nashua, Hooksett, Meredith, Littleton, Center Sandwich and North Conway League of NH Craftsmen galleries. So, if you're looking for a specific size, or require a print using archival materials as required by the League of NH Craftsmen, please contact me: [email protected]
I often run specials not available on my website, so if you're looking for a specific type and size print, contact me and I might be able to offer you a special price! Also, if you are looking for prints on fine art archival paper or museum canvas, please contact me directly, as these are not available on my website.
I accept payment by personal check, PayPal or credit card. Please use the contact form on this website if you wish to order any prints directly from me, or if you have any questions. You can also e-mail me @ [email protected]