Thank you for your interest in purchasing one of my photographs. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Prints are available in a variety of sizes, print surfaces, mats and frames. Once you find a photo from one of my galleries, click on it to enlarge the photo. Next, click on VISIT SHOP. From here you can decide on a small print (8x10 or 8x12), medium or large print (11x14, 12x18 or 16x20), or Home Decor (canvas, metal or stand outs mounted on 1" foam core). All Home Decor prints are ready for handing without the addition of mats or frames.
Let's say you'd like to order a 12"x18" print, framed:
1. Click on the photo and then Visit Shop
2. Select medium/large print and then select 12"x18"
3. Choose paper type: E-Surface (most popular), metallic or black and white
4. Apply color correction: not necessary
5. Add Lustre coating (recommended)
6. This next section covers the backing boards and frames. If you're going to frame the photo you will need a backing board or foam core (recommended for 16x20 prints). Next, select a frame (note that you can try each frame, which will display the photo in that frame, until you find the best match).
7. After choosing the frame, you can add a white or back mat, or none (recommend you try each one with the frame to pick the best match)
8. Lastly, you will need to add glass (clear or non-glare). This is a personal choice, but I happen to like the non-glare, as it eliminates reflections. Keep in mind that non-glare glass will soften the image slightly, so if you're looking for the sharpest image, stick with clear glass.
Ordering direct from the Photographer or League of NH Craftsmen Stores
Any of my photos can be ordered directly from me and some of my work is now available for purchase through the Nashua and Hooksett League of NH Craftsmen stores. So, if you're looking for a specific size, or require a print using archival materials as required by the League of NH Craftsmen, please contact me: [email protected]
Effective December 23, 2021 I became a full juried member of the League of NH Craftsmen. That said, only my work that is produced using archival materials can be sold through League of NH Craftsmen stores. Prints ordered through my website are designed to last many years, but are not produced using archival materials, so if you are looking to purchase one of my photographs using archival materials, please contact me directly or visit the Nashua or Hooksett League of NH Craftsmen stores.
I accept payment by personal check, PayPal or credit card. Please use the contact form on this website if you wish to order any prints directly from me, or if you have any questions. You can also e-mail me @ [email protected]